Your Cart (0 items)
Mendip's pioneering Instructor Training Scheme has been running for over 20 years and is the best way into a career in the outdoor industry. We pay you to train, earn NGB qualifications and gain real world experience.
Established in 1987, Mendip Outdoor Pursuits has grown into the biggest and most reputable outdoor activity provider in the South West.
Our unique 250-acre site nestled in the heart of the Mendip Hills includes an indoor residential centre, two canvas villages, private rocksport quarry, snowsport park and cave system with easy access to everything the Mendip Hills has to offer.
Our unrivaled success is largely due to the reputation and experience of our instructors - who we believe are the best in the business. Our pioneering approach to instructor training has evolved since we launched our industry-first training programme in 1995. Subsequently, we've built our business and our hard-earned reputation on the back of our successful training scheme.
We know how tough it is to get started in the outdoor industry which is why we invest in people, training and qualifications.
If you're aiming for a rewarding career as an outdoor professional, this is the course for you...
- No cost to you!!!
- We pay YOU a training wage from day one
- 12 month, full-time contract of employment
- Level 3 in Outdoor Activity Leadership
- 28 days of paid holiday
- We'll pay for all your training and qualifications
- Includes summer and winter qualifications
- Earn more as you become qualified
- Additional payment for every session you lead
- Full year industry experience
- Nationwide training
- All equipment provided
- Uniform provided
- Personal outdoor kit at trade prices
- Unlimited shadowing opportunities
- Instructor contracts available on completion
Convinced? Find out more and apply today